Diving and snorkeling in Los Frailes
Diving and snorkeling in Los Frailes will not have a price for you if you get to do this activity. If you have never done it, you have a golden opportunity for several reasons; first is a place with a very rich marine life, which means that you can see a great variety of fish. The second reason is the price, if we compare the price and quality with other parts of the world, you will realize that you can not stop doing diving in Los Frailes. Third: Agencies that provide the service are certified professionals worldwide.
Reaffirming the commitment to passenger safety, the agency shall have one instructor for every 4 people, in this way they can make the most personalized treatment possible. It is important to pay attention to the instructions and that the language used underwater is authentic and universal. (Is very important to report your status during the dive).
During the small boat ride to Los Frailes they will explain the entire procedure to be followed for diving, please pay attention to this explanation to avoid inconveniences. They usually do two dives during the day, which time do not exceed of 45 minutes each.
The most important thing during the dive is to stay calm and enjoy the experience. Go lower slowly like they tell you in the explanation, and if you do not feel comfortable, let your instructor know with the corresponding signal. Remember, Relax and enjoy. This is what will keep you focused.
Moreover, there is the option of Snorkel where you basically have to know how to swim and the rest is easy. In here many fishes and corals are also seen. If you choose just to snorkel, the price is very different to diving because it doesn’t require an instructor or specialized equipment. In both cases we advise you to ask the agency a special liquid before immersion to defog the glass of the mask they will provide, this will allow you to view everything flawlessly. (You’ll thank me)
Ride itinerary diving and snorkeling in Los Frailes
- 8:40 a.m. to 9:00 a.m. Welcoming in the Malecón of El Tirano
- 9:00 a.m. to 9:45 a.m. Navigation on a boat (peñero) to the Islands Los Frailes
- 9:45 a.m. to 10:15 a.m. Preparation of the activity with the required equipment
- 10:15 a.m. to 11:30 a.m. First water activity (Diving, Snorkeling or Traditional Fishing)
- 11:30 am-01:00 p.m. Rest in our shelter “Rancho de Vito” with grilled food and snacks
- 1:00 pm-02:15 p.m. Second water activity (Diving, Snorkeling or Traditional Fishing)
- 2:15 pm-03:00 p.m. Navigation on a boat back to Margarita Island
- 3:00 pm-03:30 p.m. Farewell on the Malecon El Tirano
- 3:30 pm-04:00 p.m. Back to your hotel!
We suggest search youtube videos related to diving and snorkeling in Los Frailes so you can experience something of what you can live in the depths of Los Frailes.
Video Diving in Los Frailes, Margarita Island
Finally we leave a link to one of the most reputable agencies. Click HERE
Other rides that may be of your interest: